Construction will begin in September to rehabilitate 19 segments of sewer lines in the Meacham Airport area. The city’s Water Department will meet with residents at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 13 at Meacham Airport Administrative Building, Aviation Conference Center, Suite 306, located at 201 American Concourse.
Streets and easements affected include:
- North Main Street from Aviation Way to 2,169 feet south.
- Northwest 35th Street from North Calhoun Street to North Main Street.
- North Calhoun Street from Northeast 35th Street to 120 feet south and then east 150 feet.
- North Main Street from Northeast 35th Street to 450 feet north.
- Northwest 36th Street from North Main Street to 400 feet west.
- Northwest 38th Street from 200 feet west of Clinton Avenue to 600 feet east.
- Alley between Ellis Avenue and North Main Street from Northwest 36th Street to Northwest 37th Street.
- Alley between Ross Avenue and Meacham International Airport from Northwest 36th Street to Northwest 35th Street.
- Northwest 35th Street from the alley between Ellis Avenue and North Houston Street to 60 feet east and then north 30 feet.
- Easement west of the BNSF right of way from private drive to 180 feet north of Northeast 38th Street.
- Easement east of UPRR right of way from 550 feet west of North Grove Street/Northeast 36th intersection to 680 feet north.
- Alley between Ellis Avenue and Houston Street from the north side of Northwest 35th Street to the alley on the south side of Northwest 35th Street, then south in the alley for 350 feet.
- Alley on the north side of Northwest 35th Street, between Houston Street and Clinton Avenue, to the alley on the south side of Northwest 35th Street, between Houston Street and Clinton Avenue.
- Alley between North Main Street and North Commerce from Northeast 34th Street to Northeast 36th Street and from Northeast 37th Street to Northeast 38th Street.
- Alley between North Commerce Street and North Calhoun Street from Northeast 34th Street to Northeast 35th Street.
- Easement between Northwest 37th Street and Northwest 38th Street from 100 feet east of Clinton Avenue to 300 feet east.
- Easement east of Gulf Stream Road from Falcon Way West to 700 feet north.
- Easement north of Tract 19S from west of Gulf Stream Road to 400 feet west.
- Alley between North Houston Street and Ellis Avenue from Northwest 36th Street to Northwest 38th Street.
The water line on 35th Street between North Calhoun Street to Commerce Street will also be rehabilitated.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Liam Conlon at 817-392-6824.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News