Water and sewer lines will be replaced on six streets, then the streets will be repaved. Make plans to attend to learn about the construction schedule and impacts to residents.
Diamond Hill area
- Urban Drive from Northeast Parkway to the I-35W frontage road.
- Northeast Parkway from Rondo Drive to Great Southwest Parkway.
The city’s Transportation & Public Works Department will meet with residents at 6 p.m. Sept. 20 at Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 N.E. 36th St.
East Fort Worth
Another meeting is planned for residents who live on the following streets:
- McGee Street from the north dead end to Craig Street.
- Routt Street from Forest Avenue to Mims Street.
- Routt Street from Hunter Street to Milam Street.
- Routt Street from Milam Street to Mims Street.
- Hunter Street from Church Street to East Lancaster Avenue.
- Lumber Street from Church Street to East Lancaster Avenue.
This meeting will occur at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 21 at Handley United Methodist Church, 2929 Forest Ave.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mary Hanna at 817-392-5565.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News