Pinnacle Bank Place, a public-private mixed-use development on the south end of downtown Fort Worth, received several awards recently:
- 2017 Aurora Award for Best Mixed-Use Project. The Silver Award was presented to the Lancaster Corridor Redevelopment LLC, Jordan Foster Construction and JHP Architecture.
- 2017 Engineering News-Record Texas & Louisiana Award of Merit for Residential and Hospitality.
- Texas Economic Development Council 2017 Community Economic Development Award. The Pinnacle Bank Place project was recognized with the Merit Recognition Award.
Pinnacle Bank Place was developed by Lancaster Corridor Redevelopment LLC in response to the city’s interest in turning empty lots on West Lancaster Avenue into downtown residential development and new retail. The property includes the headquarters of Pinnacle Bank Texas, along with retail and parking, and was completed earlier this year.
The City of Fort Worth contributed $1.4 million in HOME funds toward the improvements that provides approximately 164,000 square feet of mixed-use development. In addition to approximately 20,000 square feet of retail space, the project includes 130 residential units and 450 garage parking spaces.
The city’s HOME funds provided much-needed workforce housing in downtown. Of the 130 units, 119 will be market rate, with 11 HOME units.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Fort Worth listed among 20 organizations that value diversity
- College exploration is as close as your public library
- Utility service assistance available to Fort Worth residents
- Texas Rangers spreading holiday cheer through Cowboy Santas
- Kenneth Morgan named Fort Worth water director
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner: 6 p.m. Nov. 22, 2017; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
International Association of Firefighters, Local Union 440 Collective Bargaining Negotiations: 1 p.m. Nov. 27, 2017; IAFF Local 440 Office, 3855 Tulsa Way.
View the agenda »
Youth Advisory Council: 9 a.m. Nov. 28, 2017; Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County, Suite 600, Staff Breakroom, 1320 S. University Drive.
View the agenda »