Grab a mat and enjoy free yoga classes in Burnett Park from 5:30-6:15 p.m. every Wednesday June-September.
The classes will be led by the Downtown YMCA and are intended for all skill levels. Mats will be provided.
Burnett Park is at 501 W. Seventh St.
The classes are sponsored by TIER REIT and Downtown Fort Worth Initiatives Inc.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »