Harmon Road is slated for reconstruction. A project meeting is schedule for 6 p.m. June 25 at O.A. Peterson Elementary School, 2000 Winter Hawk Drive.
Road design includes a four-lane roadway from Golden Triangle Boulevard to U.S. 287 and roundabouts at Golden Triangle Boulevard, Heritage Trace Parkway, Presidio Vista Drive and U.S. 287.
Please make plans to attend the meeting to find out more about the project.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Leon Wilson at 817-392-8883.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »