Make plans to attend the Near Southside infrastructure improvements project meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. June 25 at Broadway Baptist Church, 305 W. Broadway Ave., to learn about the construction schedule and impacts to residents.
Existing water and sewer lines are scheduled for replacement and the streets rehabilitated on portions of the following streets:
- Daggett Avenue.
- Broadway Avenue.
- Peter Smith Street.
- Tucker Street.
- Hattie Street.
- Cannon Street.
- Leuda Street.
- Grainger Street.
- Hurley Avenue.
- College Avenue.
- Alston Avenue.
- Washington Avenue.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mary Hanna at 817-392-5565.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »