The city will replace existing water and sewer lines and rehabilitate the streets in the Ridglea area. Affected streets include:
- Olive Place from Hemsell Place to Curzon Avenue.
- Tex Boulevard from Elizabeth Lane West to Calmont Avenue.
- Mary’s Lane from Greenway Road to Garland Avenue.
- Ridglea Avenue from Kenwick Avenue to Locke Avenue and from Darwood Avenue to Malvey Avenue.
- Calmont Avenue from Tex Boulevard to Bigham Boulevard.
- Locke Avenue from Sappington Place to Olive Place and from Bryant Irvin Road north to Halloran Street.
- Curzon Avenue from Lackland Road to Sappington Place, from Olive Place to Mary’s Lane, from Bigham Boulevard to Edgehill Road and from Sappington Place to Olive Place.
- Garland Avenue from Sappington Place to Bigham Boulevard.
- Elizabeth Lane West from Olive Place to Tex Boulevard.
- Malvey Avenue from Bryant Irvin Road North to Halloran Street.
- Halloran Street from Camp Bowie Boulevard to Malvey Avenue.
Make plans to attend the project meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. June 21 at the R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Road, to learn about the construction schedule and impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Liam Conlon at 817-392-6824.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »