Fort Worth’s annual air show needs your support.
The Bell Fort Worth Alliance Air Show is in the running for the USA Today Readers’ Choice Award for best air show. The show is currently ranked No. 3 out of 20 vying for the title.
Featured performers at the local show include the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, Canadian Forces Snowbirds, Wings of Blue Parachute Team, numerous stunt pilots and the fan-favorite Shockwave Jet Truck, the world’s fastest jet-powered semi.
Supporters can vote in the USA Today poll daily. Voting ends at noon on July 23.
This year’s show will be held Oct. 13-14.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »