The westbound I-30 exit ramp to Chapel Creek Boulevard and the frontage road from Longvue Avenue to Chapel Creek Boulevard will be closed from 9 p.m. July 26 until 6 a.m. July 27 to place concrete pavement.
To access Chapel Creek Boulevard, westbound motorists will be detoured to Spur 580 and U-turn back onto eastbound I-30 to use the exit for Chapel Creek Boulevard. Police officers will assist with traffic control during the closures.
Motorists should seek alternate routes, observe detour signage and follow instructions from police officers directing traffic.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mike Weiss at 817-392-8485.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »