The city’s Transportation and Public Works Department is hosting a community meeting to discuss the upcoming street improvements on Great Southwest Parkway from Mark IV Parkway to the I-35W Service Road.
The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. July 16 at TTI Inc., 2441 Northeast Parkway. Parking is available in the visitor lot at the southeast corner. The entrance to the building is on the south side of the building.
Please make plans to attend this meeting and to find out about impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Mary Hanna at 817-392-5565.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »