The city will update residents about the construction schedule for the installation of a 30-inch sewer main to serve the Walsh Ranch area. The meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. July 19 at the Fort Worth Westside Water Treatment Plant, 12200 Old Weatherford Road.
This construction affects the area from 120 feet north of the Lost Creek Boulevard/River View Way intersection northwest approximately 5,350 feet.
Make plans to attend the meeting to hear the schedule and find out about impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Liam Conlon at 817-392-6824.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »