Construction is slated to begin on the rehabilitation of a sanitary sewer line along the creek on Ederville Road. The city will meet with residents at 6:30 p.m. July 23 at the East Regional Library, 6301 Bridge St.
The affected area includes:
- Edverville Road from Cooks Lane to Morrison Drive.
- Cooks Lane from Ederville Road to Brentwood Stair Road.
Make plans to attend the meeting to hear the schedule and find out about impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Robert Sauceda at 817-392-2387.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »