Construction begins July 6 to rehabilitate Keller Haslet Road from Park Vista Boulevard to Alta Vista Road. The roadway will be reconstructed in its present alignment with no additional width or turn lanes added.
The project is a partnership between Tarrant County Precinct 3 and the City of Fort Worth.
Workers will be onsite 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The project will be constructed in three phases:
- Phase 1 will be between Park Vista Boulevard and North Caylor/Harvest Ridge Road. The estimated schedule is July 6-20. Keller Haslet Road and all abutting streets between Park Vista and North Caylor/Harvest Ridge Road will be closed during construction hours. Timberland Boulevard will be used as a detour route.
- Phase 2 will take place from North Caylor/Harvest Ridge Road to Alta Vista Road. The estimated schedule is July 23-Aug. 3. Keller Haslet Road and all abutting streets will be closed between North Caylor /Harvest Ridge Road and Alta Vista. (Only Hillcrest Estate residents and access to the equestrian facility will be allowed onto the closed portion of Keller Haslet Road). Timberland Boulevard will be used as a detour route.
- Phase 3 will involve placing a second surface layer of asphalt and backfilling the asphalt edges. Various closures and detours will be in place based on the work location for the day. Estimated project completion is Aug. 17.
Motorists should seek alternate routes or allow extra time for delays when traveling through the construction zone.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »