The city is hosting a community meeting to inform residents about maintenance on the Los Padres Drainage Channel in the Park Glen neighborhood. The meeting will take place at 6 p.m. Oct. 29 at Summerglen Library, 4205 Basswood Blvd.
Crews will remove sediment, stabilize the banks and re-establish vegetation. Make plans to attend the meeting to hear the latest information on the project.
To learn more, contact Project Manager David Chapman at 817-392-5194.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »