Construction begins Nov. 7 on a new segment of Live Oak Street from Weatherford Street to Fourth Street. This new roadway section will provide a connection to Fourth Street without any railroad crossings. It also will enhance access and mobility for the area, improve overall safety and create a railroad quite zone.
Construction is expected to be complete in September 2019.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Local floodplain policy to help protect what matters
- Tips for a safe Thanksgiving holiday
- Economic Development team members honored by DFW Minority Supplier Development Council
- Learn about improvements in the Ash Crescent neighborhood
- Giving thanks with the earth in mind
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner at Como: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 21, 2018; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Notice of Possible Quorum Board of Dorectors of TIF 8: 1 p.m. Nov. 26, 2018; Site Tour Around T&P Terminal Building, 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
View the agenda »