Would you like to help Fort Worth become the nation’s safest major city? Fort Worth, in partnership with the Crime Control and Prevention District (CCPD), is seeking organizations interested in applying for the Community-Based Funding Program.
Programs should meet one or more of these goals:
- Support efforts to reduce violent crime and gang-related activities through enhanced enforcement activities and crime prevention programs.
- Support efforts to increase the safety of residents and to decrease crime throughout Fort Worth neighborhoods.
- Support efforts to increase the safety of youth and reduce juvenile crime through crime prevention and intervention programs.
Nonprofit agencies that can address one or more of these goals are invited to apply for funding. Application forms and instructions are available online, under Purchasing bid 19-0082.
The deadline to submit proposals is April 18.
To learn more, contact Jack Dale at 817-392-8357.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Celebrate Independence Day safely and legally, but leave fireworks to the pros
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- Free Friday on Fort Worth Bike Sharing start June 28
- Free day of fun for families on June 29
- Students experience behind-the-scenes look at city departments
- More News »
City of Fort Worth Workshops - RFP, RFQ, ITB and Best Value Solicitations: 8:30 a.m. June 27, 2019; James E. Guinn Entrepreneurial Campus - Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway.
Register for this event »
Upper & Middle Village Creek Parallel Relief Main Part 2 Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. June 27, 2019; Townley Elementary, 2200 McPherson Road.
Meadow Lakes / Jenkins Heights Abandonment Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. July 1, 2019; Lake Worth Multipupose Cener, 7005 Charbonneau Road.
Fourth of July Parade at Andrew Doc Session Community Center: 10 a.m. July 2, 2019; Andrew Doc Session Community Center, 201 S. Sylvania Ave.
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. July 2, 2019; City Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.