Make plans to attend a project meeting to hear about installation of sewer mains that will serve both Fort Worth and Crowley residents. The meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 17, at the Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4936 McPherson Blvd.
The new sewer lines will provide capacity to move sewer flows not only from the future Tarleton State University campus but from future development in the area.
Affected areas include:
- West Cleburne Road from McPherson Boulevard south to Cleburne Road.
- Cleburne Road east through open land to just north of McCart Avenue, then south to Twinleaf Drive at McCart Avenue.
- McCart Avenue east through open land to just south of Carson Ranch Road, then southeast to just north of the dead end of North Trail Street in Crowley.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Rakesh Chaubey at 817-392-6051.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Celebrate Independence Day safely and legally, but leave fireworks to the pros
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- Free Friday on Fort Worth Bike Sharing start June 28
- Free day of fun for families on June 29
- Students experience behind-the-scenes look at city departments
- More News »
City of Fort Worth Workshops - RFP, RFQ, ITB and Best Value Solicitations: 8:30 a.m. June 27, 2019; James E. Guinn Entrepreneurial Campus - Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway.
Register for this event »
Upper & Middle Village Creek Parallel Relief Main Part 2 Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. June 27, 2019; Townley Elementary, 2200 McPherson Road.
Meadow Lakes / Jenkins Heights Abandonment Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. July 1, 2019; Lake Worth Multipupose Cener, 7005 Charbonneau Road.
Fourth of July Parade at Andrew Doc Session Community Center: 10 a.m. July 2, 2019; Andrew Doc Session Community Center, 201 S. Sylvania Ave.
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. July 2, 2019; City Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.
Trinity Trails from River Trails Park to River Legacy Park Trail Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. July 2, 2019; First Baptist Hurst, Fort Worth Campus, 9208 Trammel Davis Road.
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. July 2, 2019; City Council Chambers, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.