Beginning June 12, the Southeast Drop-off Station, 5150 Martin Luther King Freeway, will be closed through July 10 for renovations. The Brennan, Old Hemphill and Hillshire (North Service Center) locations will remain open and can be used by all residents.
The Southeast facility is expanding to better serve residents in the southeast area of the city. Residents can continue to use the three other drop-off stations during construction:
- Brennan Drop-off Station, 2400 Brennan Ave.
- Old Hemphill Road Drop-off Station, 6260 Old Hemphill Road.
- Hillshire Drop-off Station (North Service Center), 301 Hillshire Drive.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; closed Sunday.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Celebrate Independence Day safely and legally, but leave fireworks to the pros
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- Free Friday on Fort Worth Bike Sharing start June 28
- Free day of fun for families on June 29
- Students experience behind-the-scenes look at city departments
- More News »
City of Fort Worth Workshops - RFP, RFQ, ITB and Best Value Solicitations: 8:30 a.m. June 27, 2019; James E. Guinn Entrepreneurial Campus - Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway.
Register for this event »
Upper & Middle Village Creek Parallel Relief Main Part 2 Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. June 27, 2019; Townley Elementary, 2200 McPherson Road.
Meadow Lakes / Jenkins Heights Abandonment Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. July 1, 2019; Lake Worth Multipupose Cener, 7005 Charbonneau Road.
Fourth of July Parade at Andrew Doc Session Community Center: 10 a.m. July 2, 2019; Andrew Doc Session Community Center, 201 S. Sylvania Ave.
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. July 2, 2019; City Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas Street.