The Neighborhood Services Department wants to hear from residents about its 2019-20 Annual Action Plan.
The plan summarizes the proposed activities and expenditures for several important programs:
- Community Development Block Grant.
- Home Investment Partnerships.
- Emergency Solutions Grant.
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS.
Two public hearings are scheduled for residents to share input:
- July 10, 5:30 p.m., Shamblee Library, 1062 Evans Ave.
- Aug. 6, 7 p.m., City Council Chamber, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Residents are encouraged to view the plan online. Hard copies are available at Fort Worth community centers and library branches.
Written comments may be submitted through July 31. Mail to Neighborhood Services, 200 Texas St., Fort Worth, TX 76102; email to Sharon Burkley; fax to 817-392-7328.
To learn more about the annual action plan, contact Sharon Burkley at 817-392-5785.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.