The following information is a preview of items being discussed at City Council and committee meetings this week.
All meetings are held in City Council Conference Room 290 at Fort Worth City Hall, 200 Texas St. Complete meeting agendas are available online.
If you can’t attend a meeting in person, you can watch them online at Fort Worth TV.
City Council Work Session, 3 p.m.
- The City of Fort Worth is leading a transit project in partnership with Trinity Metro to update the system-wide master plan, taking into account the rapid growth the region is experiencing. The Transit Moves Master Plan will guide transit improvements throughout the city through 2045. This is the second in the two-part presentation.
- An informal report will explain the role of the Complete Count Committee in Fort Worth’s efforts for the 2020 Census. Committee members and committee assignments will be announced.
- Another informal report will discuss the upcoming closure of the Butler Outreach Library Division, known as BOLD. With residents moving out of the outdated public housing community, the library there will close on Nov. 2.
City Council meeting, 7 p.m.
- The City Council will make several appointments and reappointments to Boards, commissions and committees.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.