Plan to attend a free training opportunity to learn best practices when completing a HUD grant application for the City of Fort Worth.
Choose from two sessions:
- Nov. 13, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Nov. 14, noon-5 p.m.
Both workshops will be at Trinity Habitat for Humanity, 9333 N. Normandale St.
Seating is limited and advance registration is required.
The workshop is for established social service agencies or nonprofits serving or seeking to serve low- to moderate-income residents in Fort Worth. The workshop will cover:
- General overview of the process.
- ZoomGrants application management tool.
- Request for proposal application process and scoring.
- Compliance monitoring.
- Financial reviews and leveraging.
To learn more, contact Sharon Burkley at 817-392-5785.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.