Make plans to attend the Northside and River District water and sewer line replacement project meeting scheduled for 6 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 13, at Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St., to learn about water and sewer main upgrades.
All city-owned lead service lines will be replaced.
The affected streets include:
- Northwest 27th Street from West Long Avenue to Macie Avenue.
- Azle Avenue from Macie Avenue to Robinson Street.
- Columbus Avenue from Northwest 20th Street to Northwest 22nd Street.
- Loving Avenue from Northwest 26th Street to 28th Street.
- Westwood Avenue from Sherwood Avenue to Edgefield Road.
- Sunset Lane from Athenia Drive to Scott Road.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Leon Wilson at 817-392-2387.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.