The city will meet with residents at 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 11, at Brewer High School Auditorium, 1025 W. Loop 820 North, to update residents on roadway improvements planned for Silver Creek Road from Brewer Drive to the Silver Creek bridge.
The project includes rehabilitating the pavement from Brewer Drive to the Silver Creek bridge, widening shoulders and improving the existing sharp curves. Existing drainage culverts will be upgraded.
Make plans to attend the meeting and find out about the construction schedule.
To learn more, contact Mitch Aiton at 817-392-6591.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.