Make plans to attend the Westside Alliance and Arlington Heights infrastructure improvements project meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m., Monday, Oct. 21, at Arlington Heights United Methodist Church, 4200 Camp Bowie Blvd., to learn about the city’s plan to replace water and sanitary sewer lines.
- Belle Place from West Seventh Street to Mattison Avenue.
- Kenley Street from Camp Bowie Boulevard to Collinwood Avenue.
- Madelene Place from Clarke Avenue to Camp Bowie Boulevard.
- Sanguinet Street from Byers Avenue to El Campo Avenue.
- Belle Place from Linden Avenue to Collinwood Avenue.
- Harley Avenue from Owasso Street to Sutter Street.
- Margaret Street from Byers Avenue to Collinwood Avenue.
- Penticost Street from Birchman Avenue to the south dead end.
- Owasso Street from Byers Avenue to Calmont Avenue.
- Sutter Street from Byers Avenue to Pershing Avenue.
- Washburn Avenue from Montgomery Street to Sutter Street.
After utility lines have been replaced, the streets will be repaved.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Suby Varughese at 817-392-7803.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Application deadline extended: Preserve the Fort initiative offers $10 million in grants to Fort Worth small businesses
- YMCA to continue feeding kids during the summer
- Apply for city's environmental awards program
- Take precautions as summer weather arrives in North Texas
- Changes in Development Services Department allow staff to assist more customers remotely
- More News »
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Timberland Park: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chamber, 1000 Throckmorton Street, Fort Worth, 76102.
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County WDB Meeting: 9 a.m. June 10, 2020; Virtual Zoom Meeting.
View the agenda »
Canceled Vendor Informational Forum for Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises: 11:30 a.m. June 11, 2020; Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway.
Register for this event »
Regional Transportation Council Meeting: 1 p.m. June 11, 2020; Teleconference Meeting.
View the agenda »
Canceled Landscape CPR: 6 p.m. June 11, 2020; Botanical Research Institute of Texas, 1700 University Drive.