The following information is a preview of items being discussed at City Council and committee meetings this week.
All meetings are held at Fort Worth City Hall, 200 Texas St. Complete meeting agendas are available online.
If you can not attend a meeting in person, you can watch them online at Fort Worth TV.
City Council Work Session, 3 p.m., Room 290
- City Manager David Cooke will provide an update on a third-party police policy review.
- The Council will hear a briefing on the 2020 Census Complete Count Committee, comprised of a broad spectrum of government and community leaders from advocacy, education, business, health care and elected officials. These trusted voices will develop and implement a 2020 Census awareness campaign based on their knowledge of the local community.
- Library Director Manya Shorr will present the results of expanded library hours that have been in effect for six months.
City Council meeting, 7 p.m., City Council Chambers
- The City Council will vote on several zoning cases.
- Members will vote on a boundary adjustment agreement with the City of Fairview in Denton and Wise counties to adjust the extraterritorial jurisdiction near Council District 7.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.