This holiday season, Panther Island Ice returns to Fort Worth. The outdoor skating rink brings a winter wonderland of fun and excitement Nov. 22-Jan. 20.
Panther Island Ice, which features real ice, will be open seven days a week including Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Panther Island Ice will once again be located at Coyote Drive-In, 223 N.E. Fourth St. Admission is $13, which includes skate rental. Group reservations and discounts for parties of 15-50 skaters are available.
The rink is real ice located mostly under a large pavilion. Patrons can take advantage of the ample free parking, along with the drive-in’s other amenities such as covered seating, gas heaters, restrooms, playground and a full food and drink menu.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Governor Abbott establishes statewide face covering requirement, issues proclamation to limit gatherings
- Sister Cities International conference goes virtual
- Sorority members collaborate with community groups to create mural promoting peace
- Online meeting to focus on meet and confer agreement between city, police
- Panther Island, Trinity Park, Broadcast Hill will be closed, but fireworks will go on
- More News »
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. July 7, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. July 7, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Fort Worth Public Improvement District No. 1 Advisory Board: 8:30 a.m. July 8, 2020; WebEx.
View the agenda »
Register for this event »
Regional Transportation Council Meeting: 1 p.m. July 9, 2020; Videoconference.
View the agenda »