The Fort Worth Water Department is seeking highly-motivated individuals in the field operations division.
Attend a job fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 16 at Southside Community Center, 959 E. Rosedale St.
Available positions include crew leaders, equipment operators, maintenance workers, utility line technicians and senior backhoe operators.
The field operations division is the largest division of the Water Department. The department serves more than 800,000 residents in Fort Worth’s 350 square miles.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Application deadline extended: Preserve the Fort initiative offers $10 million in grants to Fort Worth small businesses
- YMCA to continue feeding kids during the summer
- Apply for city's environmental awards program
- Take precautions as summer weather arrives in North Texas
- Changes in Development Services Department allow staff to assist more customers remotely
- More News »
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Timberland Park: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chamber, 1000 Throckmorton Street, Fort Worth, 76102.
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County WDB Meeting: 9 a.m. June 10, 2020; Virtual Zoom Meeting.
View the agenda »
Canceled Vendor Informational Forum for Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises: 11:30 a.m. June 11, 2020; Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway.
Register for this event »
Regional Transportation Council Meeting: 1 p.m. June 11, 2020; Teleconference Meeting.
View the agenda »
Canceled Landscape CPR: 6 p.m. June 11, 2020; Botanical Research Institute of Texas, 1700 University Drive.