Come hear about plans for new water mains that pave the way for development of Southgate Marketplace. The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m., Monday, Dec. 16, at Texas Health Huguley Fitness Center, 11801 South Freeway.
New water mains are being installed along:
- FM 1187 from west of the I-35W service road to Hemphill Street.
- McAlister Road from west of the I-35W service road to the McAlister Road and Archbury Road intersection.
- Open land near Spinks Airport and I-35W from Alsbury Boulevard to East Rendon Crowley Road.
- East Rendon Crowley Road from west of Fort Worth Fire Station #42 (450 E. Rendon Crowley Road) to Old FM 1187.
The City of Fort Worth is partnering with the developer via a Community Facility Agreement for construction of the project.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Vishal Sood at 817-392-8055.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Application deadline extended: Preserve the Fort initiative offers $10 million in grants to Fort Worth small businesses
- YMCA to continue feeding kids during the summer
- Apply for city's environmental awards program
- Take precautions as summer weather arrives in North Texas
- Changes in Development Services Department allow staff to assist more customers remotely
- More News »
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Timberland Park: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chamber, 1000 Throckmorton Street, Fort Worth, 76102.
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 9, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County WDB Meeting: 9 a.m. June 10, 2020; Virtual Zoom Meeting.
View the agenda »
Canceled Vendor Informational Forum for Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises: 11:30 a.m. June 11, 2020; Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway.
Register for this event »
Regional Transportation Council Meeting: 1 p.m. June 11, 2020; Teleconference Meeting.
View the agenda »
Canceled Landscape CPR: 6 p.m. June 11, 2020; Botanical Research Institute of Texas, 1700 University Drive.