Ever wondered what it’s like to have a career in the fire service?
Join the Fort Worth Fire Department 6:30-8:30 p.m. Jan. 14 at the Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, 505 W. Felix St., to hear from people in four stages of a firefighting career: recruit, rookie, captain and deputy chief.
There is no fee. Register online.
Each of these fire professionals will share experiences and daily routines from their unique perspective.
If you’re curious about becoming a firefighter, this event provides a behind-the-scenes view of what to expect. There will be time for question-and-answer with the first responders on the panel.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Water saving seminars resume online
- Push back against summer slide at Camp Fort Worth
- New funding initiative helps get Fort Worth's musicians back into the studio and on stage
- More pets get lost on July 4
- City employees form temporary shelter team to meet homeless needs during pandemic
- More News »
Canceled City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. July 7, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. July 7, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Fort Worth Public Improvement District No. 1 Advisory Board: 8:30 a.m. July 8, 2020; WebEx.
View the agenda »
Register for this event »