What do you want the future of transit to look like in Fort Worth? Learn more about the city’s recommended transit system at one of the upcoming Transit Moves Fort Worth public meetings.
Meetings will begin with an open house followed by a short presentation 15 minutes after the start of the meeting.
Choose from these meetings:
- Feb. 29, 10-11:30 a.m., Como Community Center, 4660 Horne St. Served by Trinity Metro routes 27 and 32.
- March 2, 6-7:30 p.m., Southwest Regional Library, 4001Library Lane. Served by route 25.
- March 3, noon to 1:30 p.m., 1001 Jones St. Served by TEXRail, TRE and local and express bus routes.
- March 4, 6-7:30 p.m., East Regional Library, 6301 Bridge St. Served by route 20.
- March 5, 6-7:30 p.m., Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 N.E. 36th St. Served by Route 12.
- March 18, 6-7:30 p.m., Heritage Trace Church of Christ, 4201 Heritage Trace Parkway. Served by route 11.
- March 19, 7-8 p.m., Shamblee Library, 1062 Evans Ave. Served by routes 4 and 8.
An online public meeting was held Monday, March 2. View a recording.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.