How can you get information on the current COVID-19 response by the City of Fort Worth?
To learn more about COVID-19 in Fort Worth, visit fortworthtexas.gov/COVID-19. Updates and information are also available on the city’s social media pages:
The Mayor and city leadership are hosting a daily briefing at 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The video briefings can be viewed on the city’s website at fortworthtexas.gov/FWTV or on the Municipal Channel available through cable providers. It is also aired live on the following Facebook pages:
- Fort Worth Fire Department
- City of Fort Worth
Recordings are also made available on the city’s YouTube channel. Posting can take a couple of hours after the briefing is complete.
Residents and business professionals have several options for finding resources to help them in their response to COVID-19:
- For questions about COVID-19: 817-248-6299 (This number is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.)
- For questions related to businesses: 817-392-8478 (This number is answered from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday.)
- An email address is available for residents and businesses: Covid19@FortWorthTexas.gov
- For questions related to city services changes, contact the City Call Center: 817-392-1234; or email 1234@FortWorthTexas.gov
- Visit the comprehensive web page for information on the virus and available city services
Residents can submit requests using the MyFW app. Use the app to report issues such as potholes, streetlights and stray animals. Download the free MyFW app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
You can also use MyFW Text to report an issue. Simply text HELLO to 817-835-6939. You will then get a prompt to provide information on the issue.
Reports can also be submitted online or by calling 817-392-1234.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.