For information about the Park & Recreation Advisory Board, visit the City Secretary’s web page.
Park Dedication Policy
- Park & Recreation Needs Assessment (Oct. 31, 2013)
- City Manager’s Review Committee on the Library and Parks & Community Services Departments
- Fort Worth Nature Center Management and Operations
- Get a jump on summer with early bird registration for Camp Fort Worth
- Two local professional wildcard tennis tournaments coming to DFW
- Tour Rockwood Golf Course before it opens
Black History Program at North-Tri: 10 a.m. Feb. 23, 2017; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Kickback: 7 p.m. Feb. 24, 2017; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 37th St.
Kickback: 7 p.m. March 31, 2017; Riverside Community Center, 3700 E. Belknap.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »