Community Centers are a great place to host birthday parties, family reunions, meetings and other special occasions! With many locations to chose from all over Fort Worth finding the perfect location for your next event is simple and affordable. Availability is limited so call today.
|Non-Profit/Individual Fees||For-Profit/Commercial Fees|
|Small Meeting Room||$35 / hour||$60 / hour|
|Medium Meeting Room||$50 / hour||$80 / hour|
|Large meeting Room||$60 / hour||$100 / hour|
|Full Gymnasium||$75 / hour||$150 / hour|
|1/2 Gymnasium||$50 / hour||$100 / hour|
|Kitchen||$30 / hour||$60 / hour|
|Additional Staffing Fee
(for time outside center operating hours)
|$35 / hour||$70 / hour|
Rental Deposit is due at the time you make your reservation. Rental Fees are due 2 weeks prior to your event. If no damages or violations reported rental deposit will be refunded within 30 days of your event date.
Contact the centers to obtain more information or to make a reservation.
Rules and Regulations
- Violation of any of the rules and regulations listed below may result in the immediate termination of rental agreement and forfeiture of rental fees and could result in user not being allowed to rent the Center in the future.
- Persons making the reservation should specify the exact time the Center is needed. Admittance into the Center shall not be made prior to the time specified. If reservation extends beyond the designated time, additional rental and staff time charges will be assessed in half-hour increments. The number of guests shall be restricted to the stated capacity of each room.
- No oral agreements for use of the Center, grounds, or any additional rooms shall be valid. All reservations must be confirmed with a CLASS generated rental permit provided by the Center. No rental contracts are valid unless approved, signed and dated by a Center staff person.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to the event. A deposit of $75.00 is required to secure the room rental. The return of the deposit will be processed within ten working days after the event, providing ALL rooms, equipment and amenities used during the event are left in as good or better condition than prior to the event. A check will be mailed out within 30 days of the rental.
- All fees must be paid a minimum of 14 days prior to the event. All payments must be made by check or money order and made payable to the CITY OF FORT WORTH.
- Reservations accepted on major holidays and during non-operating hours are at the discretion of the Center’s District Superintendent.
- Prior to the rental period, the Center Supervisor/Coordinator must approve ALL decorations. Decorations shall be fireproof. NO candle burning will be permitted, including birthday cakes. NO additional time for decorating or cleanup is expressed or implied. These activities must be accomplished during the reservation period.
- The Center Supervisor/Coordinator reserves the right to require security in ALL instances in which the circumstances warrant. It will be the responsibility of the lessee to make arrangements for security at the expense of the lessee.
- Approval of the Park & Recreation Department shall be obtained to collect fees for admission or to sell food, drink or commodities in the Center or surrounding premises. The Park & Recreation Department will consider ONLY those organizations that are an organized civic, cultural, and/or service group or State or Nationally chartered as a non-profit organization with membership (including officers and boards) open to all Fort Worth residents. Additional fees may apply.
- A limited number of chairs and tables shall be available for use by the lessee. The center staff shall be responsible for setting up and taking down tables and chairs and returning them to their proper storage locations. The lessee may, at their own risk and expense, provide their own tables and chairs, which MUST be set up and taken down by the lessee. All supplies and equipment used by the lessee must be removed from the Center no later than 12:00 on the business day following the reservation or the lessee will forfeit deposit and future rental opportunities.
- The Center staff member will make a head count of all participants in the reservation to determine if additional fees are warranted. The user will then be responsible for any additional charges.
- All areas utilized in the reservation must be cleaned before the rental is concluded. All rooms and amenities utilized in the reservation should be left in as good or better condition than prior to the event. All trash should be disposed of in the dumpsters. The Center staff member in charge will inspect ALL rooms utilized in the reservation at the conclusion of the reservation. It will be the responsibility of the user to get with the staff member to sign the inspection report at the conclusion of the reservation period.
- Parents, guardians or adult sponsors (21 years or older) shall be required to request the reservation as well as sign the application for youth groups under 21 years of age. Two adult chaperones (21 years or older) shall be required for functions of 30 youth (under 21) or less with one additional chaperone for each fifteen youth. Chaperones must be present when the Center is open, must remain throughout the activity and must not vacate the area until ALL youth have left the Center and immediate area.
- All Center rules must be adhered to at all times.
Refund policy: Full refunds will be given prior to rental start date. No refunds will be given once rental begins. There will be a $10 processing fee on all refunds.
It shall be the responsibility of the person signing the contract for the reservation to comply with and enforce ALL rules and regulations. ANY violation of these rules shall be grounds for prohibiting future use of Parks and Community Services Department facilities.
For all policies that are not covered on this page, please refer to the City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department policy: Center Rental Policy and Procedures.
Inquiries regarding the accessibility of our Centers for those with disabilities should be directed to 817-392-PARK. Groups or individuals shall be given equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status.
- Become a steward of Fort Worth's public trees as a Citizen Forester
- Built for the community, by the community: Como Community Center to celebrate grand opening Feb. 15
- Resolving to get fit in 2020? Check out discounts at community centers
- Butterflies in the Garden returning in 2020
- Worth Heights Community Center to close temporarily
Family Game Night at Southwest Community Center: 6 p.m. Jan. 22, 2020; Southwest Community Center, 6300 Welch Ave.
Chinese New Year Celebration at Fire Station Community Center: 11 a.m. Jan. 25, 2020; Fire Station Community Center, 1601 Lipscomb.
Valentine's Day Ball at Eugene McCray Community Center: 11 a.m. Feb. 7, 2020; Eugene McCray Community Center, 4932 Wilbarger.
Daddy Daughter Dance at Chisholm Trail Community Center: 6 p.m. Feb. 8, 2020; Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4936 McPherson Blvd.
Sweetheart Social at Hillside Community Center: 10 a.m. Feb. 11, 2020; HIllside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox Ave.
Black History Month Program at Riverside Community Center: 3 p.m. Feb. 19, 2020; Riverside Community Center, 3700 E. Belknap.
Valentine's Day Party at Greenrbriar Community Center: 5 p.m. Feb. 20, 2020; Greenbriar Community Center, 5200 Hemphill.
Black History Program at Hillside Community Center: 6 p.m. Feb. 20, 2020; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox Ave.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »