Home > Departments > Park & Recreation
- Level A (<100) – Birthday parties, family reunions, class reunions, weddings
- Level B (101-500) – Family reunions, class reunions, walks/runs, company picnics, concerts
- Level C (501-2,000) – Walks/Runs, concerts
- Level D (2,001-5,000) – Concerts, festivals
- Level E (>5,000) – Concerts, festivals
Individual or Tax Exempt Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)||All Day
Commercial (For Profit) Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)|| All Day
- Reservations require a two-week advance notice to reserve at the posted rate. Within the two-week period, a waiver / approval of the park supervisor is required and an additional fee will be assessed. No reservations will be made within seven days of the event date.
Individual/Tax Exempt Organizations Commercial (For Profit) Organizations Level A $25.00 $25.00 Level B $25.00 $25.00 Level C $100.00 $100.00 Level D $200.00 $200.00 Level E $400.00 $400.00
- Additional day(s) fees for set up and break down are based on Level A classification for Levels A, B, and C reservations; for Levels D and E, the fee is 25 percent of the base reservation fee.
- When an event is more than one-day long, the cost for each additional day is 10 percent of the base reservation fee.
- Use of electrical outlets, restrooms or water requires an additional $40 fee per amenity. Not all facilities offer these options. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Proposed allocation of federal funds for CAP services to be addressed in upcoming public hearing
- Fort Worth rolls out online registration and reservations for community centers
- Magnolia Micro-Park provides lasting fun in a temporary space
- Summertime is fun time at the Nature Center
- Pools set to open May 28
- Working to ensure a rosy future for the Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Devices in Cobb Park to monitor for exotic forest pests
Parents' Night Out (RSVP by July 13): 6 p.m. July 15, 2016; R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Rd..
Public Meeting: Botanic Garden Strategic Plan: 5 p.m. July 26, 2016; Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Boulevard.
Park Board Meeting: 4 p.m. July 27, 2016; R.D. Evans Recreation Center, 3242 Lackland Rd..
Movie Night at Highland Hills: "Finding Nemo": 6 p.m. July 29, 2016; Highland Hills Recreation Center, 1600 Glasgow Rd..
Kickback: 7 p.m. July 29, 2016; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 37th St.
Parents' Night Out (RSVP by Aug.10): 6 p.m. Aug. 12, 2016; R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Rd..
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »