Home > Departments > Park & Recreation
- Level A (<100) – Birthday parties, family reunions, class reunions, weddings
- Level B (101-500) – Family reunions, class reunions, walks/runs, company picnics, concerts
- Level C (501-2,000) – Walks/Runs, concerts
- Level D (2,001-5,000) – Concerts, festivals
- Level E (>5,000) – Concerts, festivals
Individual or Tax Exempt Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)||All Day
Commercial (For Profit) Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)|| All Day
- Reservations require a two-week advance notice to reserve at the posted rate. Within the two-week period, a waiver / approval of the park supervisor is required and an additional fee will be assessed. No reservations will be made within seven days of the event date.
Individual/Tax Exempt Organizations Commercial (For Profit) Organizations Level A $25.00 $25.00 Level B $25.00 $25.00 Level C $100.00 $100.00 Level D $200.00 $200.00 Level E $400.00 $400.00
- Additional day(s) fees for set up and break down are based on Level A classification for Levels A, B, and C reservations; for Levels D and E, the fee is 25 percent of the base reservation fee.
- When an event is more than one-day long, the cost for each additional day is 10 percent of the base reservation fee.
- Use of electrical outlets, restrooms or water requires an additional $40 fee per amenity. Not all facilities offer these options. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Summertime is fun time at the Nature Center
- Chisholm Trail Park to be dedicated June 4
- Shed your misconceptions about snakes
- Pools set to open May 28
- Log Cabin Village closing for maintenance
- Rob Denkhaus named to lead Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
- Working to ensure a rosy future for the Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Devices in Cobb Park to monitor for exotic forest pests
Public Meeting: McLeland Tennis Center Contract: 6 p.m. June 8, 2016; Fort Worth Botanic Garden Lecture Hall, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Father's Day Brunch at Eugene McCray (RSVP by June 15): 10 a.m. June 18, 2016; Eugene McCray Community Center, 4932 Wilbarger St.
Park Board Meeting: 4 p.m. June 22, 2016; Botanic Garden Center, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Kickback: 7 p.m. June 24, 2016; Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »