Home > Departments > Park & Recreation
- Level A (<100) – Birthday parties, family reunions, class reunions, weddings
- Level B (101-500) – Family reunions, class reunions, walks/runs, company picnics, concerts
- Level C (501-2,000) – Walks/Runs, concerts
- Level D (2,001-5,000) – Concerts, festivals
- Level E (>5,000) – Concerts, festivals
Individual or Tax Exempt Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)||All Day
Commercial (For Profit) Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)|| All Day
- Reservations require a two-week advance notice to reserve at the posted rate. Within the two-week period, a waiver / approval of the park supervisor is required and an additional fee will be assessed. No reservations will be made within seven days of the event date.
Individual/Tax Exempt Organizations Commercial (For Profit) Organizations Level A $25.00 $25.00 Level B $25.00 $25.00 Level C $100.00 $100.00 Level D $200.00 $200.00 Level E $400.00 $400.00
- Additional day(s) fees for set up and break down are based on Level A classification for Levels A, B, and C reservations; for Levels D and E, the fee is 25 percent of the base reservation fee.
- When an event is more than one-day long, the cost for each additional day is 10 percent of the base reservation fee.
- Use of electrical outlets, restrooms or water requires an additional $40 fee per amenity. Not all facilities offer these options. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Dive-In Movie returns with a splash to Forest Park Pool
- Victory Forest Community Center taking shape
- Improvements at Gateway Park coming into focus
- Summertime is fun time at the Nature Center
- Pools set to open May 28
- Working to ensure a rosy future for the Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Devices in Cobb Park to monitor for exotic forest pests
Public Meeting: Botanic Garden Strategic Plan: 5 p.m. July 26, 2016; Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Boulevard.
Park and Recreation Advisory Board Meeting: 4 p.m. July 27, 2016; R.D. Evans Recreation Center, 3242 Lackland Rd..
View the agenda »
Kickback: 7 p.m. July 29, 2016; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 37th St.
Parents' Night Out (RSVP by Aug.10): 6 p.m. Aug. 12, 2016; R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Rd..
Family Movie Night: Lego Justice League at North Tri-Ethnic: 6:30 p.m. Aug. 12, 2016; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Highland Hills Movie Night: The Lion King: 6 p.m. Aug. 19, 2016; Highland Hills Community Center, 1600 Glasgow Rd..
Back to School Bash/Open House at North Tri: 10 a.m. Aug. 20, 2016; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt.
Park Board Meeting: 4 p.m. Aug. 24, 2016; Botanic Garden Center, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Kickback: 7 p.m. Aug. 26, 2016; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »