- Level A (<100) – Birthday parties, family reunions, class reunions, weddings
- Level B (101-500) – Family reunions, class reunions, walks/runs, company picnics, concerts
- Level C (501-2,000) – Walks/Runs, concerts
- Level D (2,001-5,000) – Concerts, festivals
- Level E (>5,000) – Concerts, festivals
Individual or Tax Exempt Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)||All Day
Commercial (For Profit) Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)|| All Day
- Reservations require a two-week advance notice to reserve at the posted rate. Within the two-week period, a waiver / approval of the park supervisor is required and an additional fee will be assessed. No reservations will be made within seven days of the event date.
Individual/Tax Exempt Organizations Commercial (For Profit) Organizations Level A $25.00 $25.00 Level B $25.00 $25.00 Level C $100.00 $100.00 Level D $200.00 $200.00 Level E $400.00 $400.00
- Additional day(s) fees for set up and break down are based on Level A classification for Levels A, B, and C reservations; for Levels D and E, the fee is 25 percent of the base reservation fee.
- When an event is more than one-day long, the cost for each additional day is 10 percent of the base reservation fee.
- Use of electrical outlets, restrooms or water requires an additional $40 fee per amenity. Not all facilities offer these options. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Fort Worth named a Tree City USA — again
- March storms still impacting bulk waste routes
- Look for changes in the city's mowing program this year
Star Wars Day at North-Tri: 6 p.m. May 5, 2017; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Pitch, Hit & Run at Northside: 10 a.m. May 6, 2017; Northside Community Center, 1100 Nw 18th St.
Mother's Day Brunch at Hillside: 11 a.m. May 6, 2017; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox.
Mom & Son Night of Fun at Greenbriar: 6:30 p.m. May 19, 2017; Greenbriar Community Center, 5200 Hemphill St.
Kickback: 7 p.m. May 26, 2017; Eugene Mccray Community Center, 4932 Wilbarger.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »