- Level A (<100) – Birthday parties, family reunions, class reunions, weddings
- Level B (101-500) – Family reunions, class reunions, walks/runs, company picnics, concerts
- Level C (501-2,000) – Walks/Runs, concerts
- Level D (2,001-5,000) – Concerts, festivals
- Level E (>5,000) – Concerts, festivals
Individual or Tax Exempt Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)||All Day
Commercial (For Profit) Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)|| All Day
- Reservations require a two-week advance notice to reserve at the posted rate. Within the two-week period, a waiver / approval of the park supervisor is required and an additional fee will be assessed. No reservations will be made within seven days of the event date.
Individual/Tax Exempt Organizations Commercial (For Profit) Organizations Level A $25.00 $25.00 Level B $25.00 $25.00 Level C $100.00 $100.00 Level D $200.00 $200.00 Level E $400.00 $400.00
- Additional day(s) fees for set up and break down are based on Level A classification for Levels A, B, and C reservations; for Levels D and E, the fee is 25 percent of the base reservation fee.
- When an event is more than one-day long, the cost for each additional day is 10 percent of the base reservation fee.
- Use of electrical outlets, restrooms or water requires an additional $40 fee per amenity. Not all facilities offer these options. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Tour Rockwood Golf Course before it opens
- Sidewalks and lighting project planned for Lake Como Park
- Hearing to discuss Forest Park utility easement
- Construction activities in Riverside Park part of the Trinity River Vision's River Connect Plan
- Monarch waystation provides beauty for humans, food for butterflies
Canceled Parents' Night Out at Chisholm Trail: 6 p.m. Dec. 16, 2016; Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4936 Mcpherson Blvd.
Holiday Movie Night at North Tri: 6:30 p.m. Dec. 16, 2016; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt.
Polar Express Tots at Hillside: 10 a.m. Dec. 21, 2016; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox.
Polar Express Tots: 10 a.m. Dec. 21, 2016; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox.
Kickback: 7 p.m. Dec. 30, 2016; Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »