- Level A (<100) – Birthday parties, family reunions, class reunions, weddings
- Level B (101-500) – Family reunions, class reunions, walks/runs, company picnics, concerts
- Level C (501-2,000) – Walks/Runs, concerts
- Level D (2,001-5,000) – Concerts, festivals
- Level E (>5,000) – Concerts, festivals
Individual or Tax Exempt Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)||All Day
Commercial (For Profit) Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)|| All Day
- Reservations require a two-week advance notice to reserve at the posted rate. Within the two-week period, a waiver / approval of the park supervisor is required and an additional fee will be assessed. No reservations will be made within seven days of the event date.
Individual/Tax Exempt Organizations Commercial (For Profit) Organizations Level A $25.00 $25.00 Level B $25.00 $25.00 Level C $100.00 $100.00 Level D $200.00 $200.00 Level E $400.00 $400.00
- Additional day(s) fees for set up and break down are based on Level A classification for Levels A, B, and C reservations; for Levels D and E, the fee is 25 percent of the base reservation fee.
- When an event is more than one-day long, the cost for each additional day is 10 percent of the base reservation fee.
- Use of electrical outlets, restrooms or water requires an additional $40 fee per amenity. Not all facilities offer these options. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Check out the new McLeland Tennis Center during free youth classes, open house
- Monarch waystation provides beauty for humans, food for butterflies
- Nature Center supporters, anti-litter campaign nominated for leadership awards
- Community meeting discusses proposed changes to Sycamore Park tennis courts
- Fire Station Park is expanding
- Nature Center getting new boardwalk, shelter
- Strategic plan aims to make Botanic Garden a more satisfying place to visit in the future
- Devices in Cobb Park to monitor for exotic forest pests
Park Board Meeting: 4 p.m. Sept. 28, 2016; Botanic Garden Center, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Kickback: 7 p.m. Sept. 30, 2016; Riverside Community Center, 3700 E. Belknap.
Park Board Meeting: 4 p.m. Oct. 26, 2016; Eugene Mccray Recreation Center, 4932 Wilbarger St.
Kickback: 7 p.m. Oct. 28, 2016; Handley Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty .
Halloween Carnival at North Tri: 10 a.m. Oct. 29, 2016; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »