- Level A (<100) – Birthday parties, family reunions, class reunions, weddings
- Level B (101-500) – Family reunions, class reunions, walks/runs, company picnics, concerts
- Level C (501-2,000) – Walks/Runs, concerts
- Level D (2,001-5,000) – Concerts, festivals
- Level E (>5,000) – Concerts, festivals
Individual or Tax Exempt Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)||All Day
Commercial (For Profit) Organizations
|Three Hour Reservation||Fees||Each Additional Hour(s)|| All Day
- Reservations require a two-week advance notice to reserve at the posted rate. Within the two-week period, a waiver / approval of the park supervisor is required and an additional fee will be assessed. No reservations will be made within seven days of the event date.
Individual/Tax Exempt Organizations Commercial (For Profit) Organizations Level A $25.00 $25.00 Level B $25.00 $25.00 Level C $100.00 $100.00 Level D $200.00 $200.00 Level E $400.00 $400.00
- Additional day(s) fees for set up and break down are based on Level A classification for Levels A, B, and C reservations; for Levels D and E, the fee is 25 percent of the base reservation fee.
- When an event is more than one-day long, the cost for each additional day is 10 percent of the base reservation fee.
- Use of electrical outlets, restrooms or water requires an additional $40 fee per amenity. Not all facilities offer these options. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Rockwood Golf Course opening delayed until July 2017
- Fort Worth's community centers host festivals celebrating autumn, Halloween
- Competition soccer fields constructed at Harmon Field
- Artwork recognizes Fort Worth neighborhood's history in aviation manufacturing
- Construction activities in Riverside Park part of the Trinity River Vision's River Connect Plan
- Sandy Lane Park getting a facelift
- Botanic Garden structures honored for preservation efforts
- Monarch waystation provides beauty for humans, food for butterflies
- Fire Station Park is expanding
Fall Festival at Highland Hills: 6 p.m. Oct. 27, 2016; Highland Hills Community Center, 1600 Glasgow Rd..
Hillside's Spooktacular Fall Festival: 6 p.m. Oct. 28, 2016; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox.
Kickback: 7 p.m. Oct. 28, 2016; Handley Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty .
Halloween Carnival at North Tri: 10 a.m. Oct. 29, 2016; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt.
After Dark in Sylvania Park: 6 p.m. Oct. 29, 2016; Riverside Community Center, 3700 E. Belknap.
Trunk or Treat at Chisholm Trail: 6:30 p.m. Oct. 31, 2016; Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4936 Mcpherson Blvd.
Park Board Meeting: 4 p.m. Nov. 16, 2016; Botanic Garden Center, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Turkey Bingo at North Tri: 5:30 p.m. Nov. 17, 2016; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt.
Kickback: 7 p.m. Nov. 18, 2016; Eugene Mccray Community Center, 4932 Wilbarger.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »