Coming soon: New payment site for water bills
This spring, Fort Worth Water is switching payment processing vendors. The new site provides:
- enhanced security
- PDF images of bills
Additional features to enhance the customer experience will become available over the next year.
Customers must set up a new online account. The steps to do so are easy. You will need your account number. For security reasons, existing customer and payment information will not transfer to the new vendor.
Existing automatic payment customers: Your current payments will stop. You must set up a new account and re-establish your automatic payment using a credit card, debit card or your bank account.
Existing paperless bill customers: You must create a new account and select this option. Otherwise, you will continue to receive paper bills and no electronic notification that your bill is ready.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but it is necessary to ensure secure transactions.
- Fort Worth not assessing utility late fees
- Water customer service lobby closed
- Series of free monthly programs offer savings in water — and money
- Changes coming for water customers who pay bills late
- Some utility account fees changing on April 1
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.