Register for the new water bill payment site
Fort Worth’s new water bill payment site is now available at the link below. Customers will need their full account number, including the dash, to register or make a one-time payment.
Bank draft customers, paperless bill customers and customers with recurring payments need to register and re-establish these features.
When entering your account number, do not use the leading zeros in the number. For example, 000012345-000054321 should be entered as 12345-54321.
The new site is easy to use and offers several features customers have requested.
- The ability to view your bill in PDF format, including the current and the 23 previous bills.
- Customers choosing to go paperless can receive alerts via email or text – or both – when new bills are available.
- Payments made individually each month can be scheduled for up to seven days past the due date. Late payments are subject to a late fee.
- Automatic payments can be scheduled to occur on the due date or the same selected date each month.
- An end date can be set for automatic payments.
- Payment types used are automatically saved into wallets, but can be deleted.
- Individuals or businesses with multiple accounts can set them up for viewing under one login.
- Individuals or businesses with multiple accounts under a single login, can make a single payment to pay multiple accounts.
Additional features to enhance the customer experience will become available over the next year.
Registration is not required for customers who set up recurring payments though their bank or pay by mail, phone or in-person.
For Frequently asked questions please use this link.
For more information, email MyWaterAccount@FortWorthTexas.gov or call 817-392-4477 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- City of Fort Worth water saving seminars to resume online
- Fort Worth Water to resume assessing late fees and making shutoffs
- Monroe Street closed beginning June 24
- Apply for city's environmental awards program
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.