Planning and Development
The Planning and Development Department seeks to make Fort Worth the most livable city in Texas by promoting orderly growth and development, safe construction and neighborhood vitality.Pay for alarm permits onlineOnline payments are now available for commercial and residential burglar alarm permits.
Permit Application Appointments
Appointments are now available to apply for building, trade, contractor registrations and certificate of occupancy permits. Call 817-392-2222 and choose option nine to schedule an appointment or for additional information.
News & Information
- Final draft ordinance adopting the 2014 National Electrical Code and local amendments
- Moratorium on single-family building permits in TCU area approved by City Council
- 2014 Comprehensive Plan
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Noise Ordinance Presentation (Jan. 23, 2012)
- Transforming the Central City
- I-35 Design Overlay
- Lake Worth Vision Plan (Adopted May 10, 2011)
- Building Permit Procedure Change
- The Nuts and Bolts of Residential Building Permits:
English | Spanish
City Hall, Lower Level
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102