Chase Court, a private street of homes located between the 1700 block of Hemphill and Lipscomb streets on Fort Worth’s south side, has been described as “an unspoiled pocket of urban charm in an area long commercialized.”
Established at the turn of the century, Chase Court is made unique through its tall black ornamental metal gates at either end of the court flanked by large, cement pillars.
The area also fills open spaces with cedar trees and crepe myrtles.
- Certificate of Appropriateness
- Certificate of Appropriateness - Spanish
- Historic Site Tax Exemption Application
- Historic Site Tax Exemption Application - Spanish
- Historic Designation Application, for individual sites
- Historic District Designation Application