Garden of Eden Historic District
The Garden of Eden historic district was designated by the City Council in 2005 and is the first African-American cultural district in Fort Worth. The district celebrates the history and culture of the Cheney family, members of which have lived on this land for more than 150 years.
- Certificate of Appropriateness
- Historic Site Tax Exemption Application
- Historic Designation Application, for individual sites
- Historic District Designation Application
- Murray G. Miller, historic preservation officer, 817-392-8574
- Justin Newhart, senior planner, 817-392-8037