Morningside Historic District
Historic Morningside consists of a valuable collection of early 20th century houses and neighborhood commercial buildings. The neighborhood consists largely of a planned community developed by John C. Ryan in the image of his other successful developments, Ryan Place and Elizabeth Boulevard. The three primary styles of architecture found among contributing structures within the district are Tudor Revival, Arts and Crafts, and Minimal Traditional. These styles are manifested within large institutional structures like Morningside Elementary School and in smaller residential forms of cottages and bungalows.
- Certificate of Appropriateness
- Certificate of Appropriateness - Spanish
- Historic Site Tax Exemption Application
- Historic Site Tax Exemption Application - Spanish
- Historic Designation Application, for individual sites
- Historic District Designation Application