The City of Fort Worth has adopted the 2017 National Electrical Code effective September 1, 2017.
- 2014 National Electrical Code Adoption and Amendments
- 2017 National Electrical Code Adoption and Amendments
- 2015 International Building Code with Local Amendments
- 2015 International Mechanical Code with Local Amendments
- 2015 International Residential Code with Local Amendments
- 2015 International Energy Code with Local Amendments
- 2015 International Plumbing Code and 2015 International Fuel Gas Code Adoption and Amendments
- 2015 International Existing Building Code with Local Amendments
- 2015 International Fire Code with Local Amendments
- Fort Worth Administrative Building Code.
Purchasing Code Books
You may purchase codebooks through the International Code Council by calling 1-800-786-4452 or through other Internet sources. The Planning & Development Department Customer Service Section has a limited selection of codebooks, which will be available for purchase. The City of Fort Worth code amendment books will continue to be available for purchase at the Planning & Development Customer Service Section.
Other City Code References:
- Zoning Regulations: Appendix A
- Development Standards: Appendix A, Chapter 6
- Landscaping: Appendix A, Chapter 6, Article 3
- Subdivision: Chapter 31
Download a guide to submitting documents for electronic review.
New users: Register for an account.
Watch the online training video to learn more.