Data, Mapping and Research
- Development Permits Portal
- Certificate of Occupancy Portal
- Issued Permits and Certificates of Occupancy (PDF Format)
- Issued Permit Valuations
- Development Advisory Committee
Demographics and Mapping
mySidewalk is a city intelligence tool that captures a variety of demographic data. Reports for the City of Fort Worth, council districts and specific zip codes can be found on the mySidewalk reports page.
Demographic information is presented yearly in the Trends chapters of the Comprehensive Plan and during the City Council Retreat.
Comprehensive Plan chapters focused on demographics and the Council Retreat Presentation can be found below.
- Comprehensive Plan
- Population Trends Chapter
- Economic Trends Chapter
- Appendix: B- Population and Employment Data
- City Council Retreat Growth Trends Presentation 2/8/2019
Additional demographic information can be found through Data USA.
For more information on demographics or mapping please send an email or call Eric Fladager, 817-392-8011, with your request details and contact information.
Water/Sewer and Utility Location Information and Site Plans
Record drawing requests for water, sewer, stormwater and paving plans should be submitted to the City of Fort Worth via a Pubic Information Request (PIR).
PIRs can be submitted via the city’s website:
- The requestor will need to create a user name and log-in.
- The requestor will be able to then track their PIR
- There is no limit to the number of sites for which record drawings can be requested in the online form, though there may be a character limit for the field. In some cases multiple requests may be required.
For easement document information, please refer to:
- New commercial building permit submissions will only be accepted online beginning Jan. 1
- City staff to continue studying how to regulate short-term rentals
- New X-Team to provide faster plan review service
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102