Urban Design Districts and Overlays
Throughout the City of Fort Worth, there are various design districts in which design is regulated through standards and guidelines. Below you will find a list of the urban design districts and overlays that are in place.
Existing Urban Design Districts
- Camp Bowie District Inc.
- Downtown Urban Design District
- Berry/University Form-Based Code
- Stockyards Historic and Form Based Code District
- Near Southside
- Trinity Lakes (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- Panther Island (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- Panther Island Peripheral Zones (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- I-35 Design Overlay (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
Future Urban Design Districts
Design District Cases
The Urban Design Commission (UDC) reviews projects in all design districts except downtown.
|Application Deadline||Meeting Date|
|Dec 26, 2018||Jan, 17, 2019|
|Jan. 24, 2019||Feb. 21, 2019|
|Feb. 28, 2019||March 21, 2019|
|March 28, 2019||April 18, 2019|
|April 25, 2019||May 16, 2019|
|May 23, 2019||June 20, 2019|
|June 27, 2019||July 18, 2019|
|July 25, 2019||Aug. 15, 2019|
|Aug. 22, 2019||Sept. 19, 2019|
|Sept. 26, 2019||Oct. 17, 2019|
|Oct. 24, 2019||Nov. 21, 2019|
|Nov. 27, 2019||Dec. 19, 2019|
|Dec. 26, 2019||Jan. 16, 2020|
- City staff to continue studying how to regulate short-term rentals
- New X-Team to provide faster plan review service
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102