Urban Design Districts and Overlays
Throughout the City of Fort Worth, there are various design districts in which design is regulated through standards and guidelines. Below you will find a list of the urban design districts and overlays that are in place.
Existing Urban Design Districts
- Camp Bowie District Inc.
- Downtown Urban Design District
- Berry/University Form-Based Code
- Stockyards Historic District
- Near Southside
- Trinity Lakes (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- Panther Island (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- Panther Island Peripheral Zones (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
- I-35 Design Overlay (Staff Contact: 817-392-8015)
Future Urban Design Districts
Design District Cases
The Urban Design Commission (UDC) reviews projects in all design districts except downtown.
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
- There's still time to weigh-in on historic preservation ordinance
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102