Lake Worth Vision Plan
The City Council adopted the Lake Worth Vision Plan on May 10, 2011.
The Lake Worth Vision Plan describes and depicts the most appropriate future land use, development patterns and forms, recreational use, and facilities on and around Lake Worth.
The Plan is based on the following four principles to guide future decision-making for Lake Worth.
- Protect and enhance Lake Worth’s water quality, natural beauty, and recreational character.
- Develop Model Sustainable Communities in the Lake Worth area that create desirable places to live and work while enhancing livability of existing communities.
- Create Lake Worth Regional Park, a linear park that encompasses the lake and provides high-quality recreational amenities and cultural hubs.
- Connect communities, resources, and amenities with parkways, greenways, and trails.
Download the plan
- Cover, Table of Contents, Executive Summary
- Part One: The Context
- Part Two: Planning Process
- Part Three: Vision Plan
- Part Four: Recommendations and Implementation
For more information on the plan, call 817-392-8000.
- Convention center arena, Trader’s Oak among Fort Worth’s endangered places
- Celebrate places that matter during Preservation Month
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102