Lake Worth Boat Permit
Fort Worth’s City Council will consider increasing boat sticker fees at the January 25, 2011 meeting. Lake Worth Marshall’s Office has been instructed to honor 2010 boat stickers until City Council makes a final decision.
In the event that City Council moves forward with new boat sticker rates on January 25, boat owners with 2010 boat stickers will have until March 1, 2011 to purchase the 2011 stickers.
All 2011 boat stickers will be sold at participating businesses in and around the Lake Worth area, including:
|Navajo Burgers||7028 Navajo Trail, Fort Worth, Texas 76135||817-237.9992|
The Lake Worth Management Office will no longer sell boat stickers.
Other Helpful Links
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Lake Worth Boat Permit
- Lake Worth Leases(May 9, 2016)
- Lake Worth CIIP Update(Jan. 2012)
- Lake Worth's Capital Improvements: Implementation Plan(Nov. 2010)
- Homeowner's Information Brief
- Shoreland Property
- Crafting a Lake Protection Ordinance
- How We Abuse the Shoreline
- Stabilization Measures for an Eroding Lakeshore
- Only You Can Save Your Lake
- Protecting Your Waterfront Investment