The Purchasing Division is a centralized agency responsible for:
- Purchasing all supplies and services for all departments of the city
- Planning purchases by the city
- Disposing of surplus equipment and supplies
Get updates on new bids and requests via RSS or Twitter. Vendors interested in bidding on the requests below should register as a vendor with the City of Fort Worth. Registered vendors may also sign up for direct deposit invoice payments through Automated Clearing House Setup.
All bids presented on this page are subject to change by way of addendum. Addenda are available through BuySpeed Online or, for construction bids, through Buzzsaw. It is the Vendor's Responsibility to review any addendum and return it with the submitted bid or proposal response. Failure to review and return an addendum with the bid or proposal may adversely affect the vendor's opportunity for a bid or proposal award.
All Bids & Notifications
Download weekly bid openings (audio only).
Download a list of upcoming capital projects and their projected bid dates.
Obtain construction project documents through Buzzsaw. Documents are available on Buzzsaw when noted in the bid/request posting.
- Register as a vendor
- Updating your information
- BuySpeed Password Policy (effective June 1, 2010)
- Get a BuySpeed username and password (Registered Vendors Only)
City Hall, lower level
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102