Changes to public bid openings due to COVID-19
Bids will be opened and read aloud publicly at 2 p.m. CST in the City Hall Council Chambers, and the livestream will be available on the city’s FWTV page starting April 2, 2020.
The general public will not be allowed inside.
Bids will also be accepted:
- By U.S. Mail at “City of Fort Worth Purchasing Division, 200 Texas St., Fort Worth, TX 76102”.
- By courier, FedEx, or hand delivery from 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. on Thursdays in the south lobby of City Hall. A Purchasing Department staff member will accept the bid and provide a time-stamped receipt.
Bidders who want to submit a bid before the bid deadline on a different date should contact Purchasing during normal business hours at 817-392-2462.
The Purchasing Division is a centralized agency responsible for:
- Purchasing all supplies and services for all departments of the city
- Planning purchases by the city
- Disposing of surplus equipment and supplies
Get updates on new bids and requests via RSS or Twitter. Vendors interested in bidding on the requests below should register as a bidder with the City of Fort Worth. Registered bidders may also sign up for direct deposit invoice payments through Automated Clearing House Setup.
Beginning Jan. 1, 2016, successful bidders are required by state law to complete online and notarize the Certificate of Interested Parties Form 1295 and the form must be submitted to the project manager or the Purchasing contact listed in the solicitation before the purchase/contract will be presented to the City Council. Read the Form 1295 FAQ or watch the instructional video for details.
All bids presented on this page are subject to change by way of addendum. Addenda is available for construction bids, through Buzzsaw. It is the Vendor's Responsibility to review any addendum and return it with the submitted bid or proposal response. Failure to review and return an addendum with the bid or proposal may adversely affect the vendor's opportunity for a bid or proposal award.
All Bids & Notifications
Download weekly bid openings (audio only).
Download a list of upcoming capital projects and their projected bid dates.