ACH Payments for Vendors
City of Fort Worth vendor payments can be processed by a direct deposit to vendor’s checking/savings account. The process is called Automated Clearing House Transfer (ACH).
Advantages of ACH are:
- Eliminate processing the check by mail.
- Give the vendor the advantage of use of the funds one business day AFTER the transfer has taken place.
- Allow the vendor to receive an e-mail showing the invoices being paid by the transfer.
- Invoices approved for payment by 3 p.m. will be transferred same day and will reach the vendor’s bank account by the next business day.
- This service will NOT work if your business must have backup documentation attached. The Bank is not set up to pass on this documentation.
Note: All payments will be completed by ACH once implemented.
It will be imperative that if a checking/savings account change is made that the city is given this new information immediately.
All bank processing will be encrypted for security and safety of information.
To sign up for this service, download an ACH Form.
- Register as a vendor
- Updating your information
- BuySpeed Password Policy (effective June 1, 2010)
- Get a BuySpeed username and password (Registered Vendors Only)
City Hall, lower level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102