Ridglea Urban Village
The Ridglea village is located in Council District 3 on Camp Bowie Boulevard between Bryant Irvin and Ridglea.
Over the past few years, the Ridglea Urban Village has seen a dramatic amount of investment with $55 million dollars in commercial developments and $56 million dollars in new housing developments. Through Camp Bowie District Inc., this village has adopted design guidelines to promote quality development throughout the entire Camp Bowie Corridor.
Camp Bowie District, Inc. has lead revitalization in the area through advocacy to promote business development and investment in this village.
- Adopted The Camp Bowie Revitalization Code
- NEZ designation
- Village at Camp Bowie Commercial Development
- Alta at Ridglea multi-family housing
- River View multi-family housing
- Ridglea Place Townhomes (phase 2 under construction)
- Recipient of NCTCOG Joint Venture Grant for streetscape improvements
Patrina Newton, 817-392-8068.
- Bluebonnet Circle
- Evans & Rosedale
- Historic Handley
- Historic Marine
- Near East Side
- Oakland Corners
- Six Points
- South Main
- West Seventh