Thursday, May 16
- Third Thursday Jazz Series: Carolyn Lee Jones Quintet, Central Library, 500 W. Third St.
Friday, May 17
- National Bike to Work Day, 7-9 a.m., Intermodal Transportation Center, Jones and Ninth streets
- Medical Self-Care Class: 10 a.m.; James Ave. Service Center, 5001 James Ave.
Saturday, May 18
- Southside Bike Ride with Mayor Betsy Price, 9 a.m., One Safe Place, 777 W. Rosedale St.
- Crud Cruiser Mobile Collection Event, 9-11 a.m., Summerglen Library, 4205 Basswood Blvd.
Monday, May 20
- Longhorn Toastmasters, 11:45 a.m., Development Conference Room, lower level, City Hall
Wednesday, May 22
- Hispanic Leadership Organization meeting, 11:30 a.m., City Manager's Large Conference Room (Room 380, City Hall). Guest speaker: Teddi Wiggins, CASA of Tarrant County
Tuesday, May 28
- The Leaner Weigh, 10 a.m.-noon, James Avenue Service Center, TPW Classroom
Friday, May 31
- Retirement Reception for Joel Carranza (Reprographics), 2-4 p.m., City Hall cafeteria, third floor