Six Points intersection design contest
The finalists have been selected, and now it is up to Fort Worth residents to decide what the new Race Street-Sylvania intersection will look like.
The winner of the design competition will:
- Receive color photos of the final construction product featuring the design.
- Be presented with a proclamation from the mayor during a City Council meeting.
- Be acknowledged at the project ribbon cutting ceremony.
Voting will be open from noon Thursday, April 27, to 5 p.m. May 8.
Check out the designs and cast a vote below.
- Bluebonnet Circle
- Evans & Rosedale
- Historic Handley
- Historic Marine
- Near East Side
- Oakland Corners
- Six Points
- South Main
- West Seventh
- Commercial Corridor Revitalization Strategy
- Urban Village Development Program
- Façade Improvement Program