Integrated Stormwater Management (iSWM)
The iSWM Program for Construction and Development is a cooperative initiative that assists municipalities and counties to achieve their goals of water quality protection, streambank protection and flood mitigation, while also helping communities meet their construction and post-construction obligations under state stormwater permits.
Development and redevelopment by their nature increase the amount of imperviousness in our surrounding environment. This increased imperviousness translates into loss of natural areas, more sources for pollution in runoff, and heightened flooding risks.
For more information, contact Stormwater Development Services.
- View Stormwater Utility rates and other information.
- If you have reported a stormwater issue or received a door tag from city staff, let us know about your experience.
Find data about your address, including if your property falls within a regulatory floodplain or is in an area that is potentially flood prone.
- Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Emergency Management Administration
- National Flood Insurance Program
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association
- National Weather Service
- North Central Texas Council of Governments
- Tarrant County
- Tarrant Regional Water District
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Trinity River Authority
- Trinity River Vision
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Geological Survey